Research and Development
Linguistica Consulting offers English-language training services to students and professionals alike. We have over 15 years experience in teaching English as a second language (ESL) and English as a foreign language (EFL) to adult learners in the U.S. and abroad. We have also taught learners at every level of language development, from beginning to advanced.
Academic English-language training services include instruction in the following:
Professional English-language training services include instruction in the following:
- TOEFL preparation
- Reading, writing, listening, speaking, vocabulary and grammar for undergraduate- and graduate-level learners
- U.S. academic culture
- Dissertation and thesis preparation
We offer a number of different types of instruction, including one-on-one, small group (between 2-4 clients) and large group (between 5-10 clients).
We conduct language training at your place of business or in another public location in Charlotte, NC.
- TOEIC preparation
- General business English
- Writing, including editing and proofreading
- U.S. culture
- Accent reduction
We are available for:
- One-time sessions, which are ideal for going over a presentation, reviewing a resume or practicing interviewing skills
- On-going sessions, which feature tailored courses to fit clients' individual needs, such as TOEFL or TOEIC prep, pronunciation, conversation, writing or reading
See what others have to say about Linguistica Consulting's language training services.